List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Enlarging space between systems
From:       Jogchum Reitsma <j.reitsma () hccnet ! nl>
Date:       2021-08-24 19:15:37

Hi,

Running Lilypond 2.19.82 on Opensuse Tumbleweed, I want to enlarge the
space between systems of choir staffs.

Looking in the docs, and googling, I tried

\override VerticalAxisGroup.staffgroup-staff-spacing = #'(50(50))

and

\override StaffGrouper.staffgroup-staff-spacing.basic-distance = #15

in the layout {} section.

But whatever values I place in these commands, nothing changes in the
spacing between the systems.

Anyone to tell me what I do wrong here?

regards, Jogchum