List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Multiple Music scores for easy position in document
From:       darkijah () jesusgod-pope666 ! info
Date:       2021-06-20 16:51:56

I had this thing but lost it when Frescobaldi crashed where I had music
scores with names or something, so you could put them in whatever order
easily without doing much to the overall code of scores.

But I lost it, and never got around adding it to my file, Just need the
skeletal order of doing it or help to find the information as I am a
little lost where it should be.

Dearly regards
- Darkijah