List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: [Frescobaldi] ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1.3
From:       Federico Bruni <fede () inventati ! org>
Date:       2020-12-30 21:55:06

Il giorno sab, dic 26 2020 at 14:07:37 +0100, Wilbert Berendsen
<wb@xs4all.nl> ha scritto:
> Dear friends,
>
> I'm happy to announce the availability of Frescobaldi 3.1.3, a bugfix
> release, with bugfixes, updated translations and a small new feature:
> Clear button to empty the Music View.

I've just pushed the update for the Linux flatpak package:
https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.frescobaldi.Frescobaldi

Should be available in a few hours.

Documentation browser is now working fine, as I fixed a wrong
environment variable needed by PyQtWebengine.