List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Unable to attach a bend to an \afterGrace note with the bend spanner
From:       Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-09-20 11:09:06

Am Do., 17. Sept. 2020 um 12:27 Uhr schrieb Federico Bruni <fede@inventati.org>:

> Il giorno gio 17 set 2020 alle 11:11, Thomas Morley
> <thomasmorley65@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> > the bend-engraver-thingies are not part of core LilyPond.
> > Please post at least the link where you got it, otherwise you'll not
> > get a lot of help ...
>
> Harm, the code is currently hosted on pagure.io:
> https://pagure.io/lilypond-bend-spanner

Yep, I know. Though, others probably not ...

> We may move it to gitlab.com, where I'm sure you have an account (to
> contribute to LilyPond).
> Can we put it under LilyPond group? What do you think?
>

> Jonas, lilypond-bend-spanner is a work in progress by Harm, not ready
> yet for inclusion in LilyPond core.
> I think it deserves some more visibility and should be included in a
> proper subproject on Gitlab.

Well, I always planned to revise the code and amend it with settings
for Voice-context.
Though, I always get distracted and right now I have again very little time...

Thus, I'm fine with whatever place it is hosted publically.
But again, it's not mature to be put into lilypond proper.

Best,
  Harm