List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Better support for Bravura in LilyPond
From:       Karlin High <karlinhigh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-06-28 5:10:36

Good going! I have the Bravura font working on Windows 10 Pro 1909 and
Lilypond 2.21.1. But in the project I tried, I asked for Aiken head
notes and didn't get them.

<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.21/Documentation/notation/note-heads#shape-note-heads>

Small example attached. Does anyone know if Bravura has Aiken head
notes? Or what font viewer could be used to check, since the Windows one
only shows text and not music symbols.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA

["aiken-bravura.ly" (text/lilypond-source)]

\version "2.21.1"
\paper{
  #(define fonts
    (set-global-fonts