List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: /markup with Chinese character failure
From:       Jinsong Zhao <jinsong.zhao () foxmail ! com>
Date:       2020-04-30 13:13:26

On 2020/4/30 20:43, Dario Marrini wrote:
> here! many thanks

On my system, it works fine. The Chinese is typeset with the system
default fonts, SimSun.

If you installed a Chinese font, such as "Source Han Sans HW SC", you
can put \override #'(font-name . "Source Han Sans HW SC") before
Chinese. However, the non-Chinese character among the Chinese is also
typeset in "Source Han Sans HW SC". It's not a perfect ways...

And, I don't know if lilypond could deal with line break for Chinese.

Best,
Jinsong