List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Split percent repeats at line breaks
From:       Davide Liessi <davide.liessi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-02-29 13:10:11

Hi all.
I'd like to have percent repeats automatically split at line breaks,
i.e., in the following example I'd like the first score to look like
the second.

\version "2.19.84"
\score {
  \repeat percent 30 { c'1 }
}
\score {
  {
    \repeat percent 14 { c'1 }
    \repeat percent 16 { c'1 }
  }
}

I think that this should typically also reset the percent repeat
counter, effectively behaving as if they were distinct percent
repeats, but being able to choose whether to reset it or not would be
nice.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Best wishes.
Davide