List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Humble patch submission
From:       Simon Albrecht <simon.albrecht () mail ! de>
Date:       2019-06-27 22:07:03

Hello Christ,

thanks for the suggestion. The correct way to do this would be sending
an email to the bug list, as an enhancement request with the patch included.

Note that omitting the space after ~ is against semi-official style
policies for LilyPond code. It improves readability and understanding of
the technical concepts to write g~ g instead of g~g.

Best, Simon