List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Can't convert to PNG or HTML
From:       David Price <dcprice () dcprice ! ca>
Date:       2018-09-28 15:39:16

I am getting the following error message when trying to convert to a PNG or HTML (Lilypond v 2.18.2-1 on a Mac, if that makes a difference). The libgs, called by gs, can't be found because there is no folder called sobin.The libgs is in the lib folder.

I checked LilyIssues on Sourceforge and found a similar issue but it is from 2010.

Any current work-around?

Converting to PNG...dyld: Library not loaded: ./bin/../sobin/libgs.8.70.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/../bin/gs
  Reason: image not found

fatal error: GS exited with status: 6