List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Rhythmic clusters (i.e. *not* \makeClusters)
From:       James Harkins <jamshark70 () zoho ! com>
Date:       2017-10-28 7:28:45

That other question...

I would like to notate some clusters, but articulated: blocks instead of notes, but \
showing repeated, re-articulated blocks.

\makeClusters doesn't do it. Even if I put a "s"kip in between, it still connects \
them into one massive gesture. Plus, I need rhythmic notation.

Temporarily, I'll use \improvisationOn, but I think that's not right. The idea in my \
mind is to replace the note column with a filled rectangle.

Thanks,
James