List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Breaking Ties to Avoid Time Signature Changes
From:       Kieren MacMillan <kieren_macmillan () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2017-08-29 15:20:05

Hi Brian,

> Anyone know how to extend the ties, or inversely, get the whiteout area to be \
> narrower (or follow the outline of the numbers themselves)?

\once \override Staff.TimeSignature.whiteout-style = #'outline
\once \override Staff.TimeSignature.whiteout = #1

Although I don't know if you really want that exactly…? I'd personally want the \
outline of the OUTER EDGE(S) hugged, but then complete whiteout on the interior. That \
would be a great feature.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.