List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: error with ingnoreMelismata
From:       David Wright <lilylis () lionunicorn ! co ! uk>
Date:       2017-07-20 19:26:23

On Thu 20 Jul 2017 at 18:35:27 (+0200), Bernhard Kleine wrote:
> I sent the answer it to Phil only, now on the list:

No problem. _We_ all see it just the once.

> I have found the solution. There was a missunderstanding what should be
> ignored and what not. The [] are totally unnessary and if you want I
> could make the full song available.
>
> Sorry for the noise

and sorry for mine. I have some problem with your attachments
(the quoted characters remain quoted when I save them) so I
didn't bother to set the code. But I've now recalled that I
already answered your repeat problem in the thread starting
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-05/msg00487.html

(But you will hit problems with \repeat lyrics as soon as you
go beyond the simplest of examples like this not very MWE.)

Cheers,
David.