List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Convertly question
From:       Simon Albrecht <simon.albrecht () mail ! de>
Date:       2017-06-22 22:04:39

On 22.06.2017 23:06, Maxime's Music wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if this is glaringly obvious, but when using convertly it
> updates "\cresc" to "\deprecatedcresc". Could someone tell me what I'm
> supposed to use instead. The documentation still lists "\cresc".

The code for \deprecatedcresc is here:
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob;f=ly/spanners-init.ly;hb=be622e24546dff283da6810c798bb4155c95242a#l48>. \
 It seems like in 2.13.19 the mechanism behind \cresc was changed and to
ensure backward compatibility this was what was come up with.
For more information you could probably look in the issue tracker for
issues marked "Fixed_2_13_19" or around that.

Best, Simon