List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Start new score without line break
From:       Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-02-24 0:22:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Simon,

I think MuseScore can do it also, for simple cases. Nothing is impossible -
it's just software after all!

Harm has given me a pointer to as way to fake this out which works fine
when adapted a little. But it's lots of code, and the idea of \noBreak
\score would be very helpful to many people I feel sure.

Andrew