List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Unfolding percents in score only
From:       Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-29 23:07:24

> I'll try that out. Thanks! Should I have been able to find this somewhere,
> or did you just code it? I obviously need to learn Scheme sometime....

I just coded it, but based on the existing code for unfold-repeats,
extending it.
Not sure it will always work, because it's not tested beyond the given
examples. Also not sure it's the best possible coding, so I very much
appreciate your feedback.
Please keep the list cc-ed, so others will know as well.

Thanks,
  Harm