List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Center note column bug
From:       Kieren MacMillan <kieren_macmillan () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2015-05-31 17:35:39

Hi all,

> As to the larger question of whether to upgrade or not, that's up to you.  \
> Development versions come with a caveat about possible dangers, though I've only \
> purposely downgraded (to an earlier development version) on one occasion because of \
> (temporary) brokenness.

I generally have — and successfully use — the absolute latest development \
version, for mission-critical engraving, and it's generally fine.

However, I, too, have had to downgrade (something like six times) to the "penultimate \
development version". In fact, I need to stay with 2.19.20 right now, because my \
current [past-due] engraving crashes .21, and I don't have time to figure out whether \
it's me or Lily.

Cheers,
Kieren.