List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: Staff ends before \clef, \time and \key
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2015-04-07 21:55:56

Dear David,
Thank you for the hint with break-align-symbols, which works much better
than the suggestion on the user list to simply use "s8" to prolong the
staff (but introduces other issues, like a \mark "seque Terzetto"
stretching the staff lines after the final time change)...

So, basically, you are saying that this is not a regression from 2.18 to
2.19, but rather an intended change? In that case, I will refrain from
submitting a bug report.

Thanks again and best regards,
Reinhold