List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: anti-alias-factor kills the transparency (pngalpha)
From:       Noeck <noeck.marburg () gmx ! de>
Date:       2014-11-27 21:16:09

…
> -danti-alias-factor=4
>
> That removes the transparency and reverts to the white background.

No answers up to now. I suppose this means it is just not implemented in a way that the
pixmap-format and the anti-alias-factor can work together. I.e. that the downscaling of anti-alias
method does not care about transparancy and as it is done after the creation of a transparent
png, the transparancy is lost.

Could that be added as a bug (or a wish for an enhancement)?

Cheers,
Joram