List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Absolute size for \epsfile, i.e. independent of global-staff-size
From:       Rutger Hofman <rutger () cs ! vu ! nl>
Date:       2014-04-27 22:08:23

Good evening list,

I want to include a title page w/ an \epsfile image in a number of files
(score, parts), where the point size for the files may differ: score has
smaller font than parts, basically. Now I want to write one include file
that makes the title page, and I want that title page to be independent
of the point size of the lilypond file. I can get that done for markups
(\abs-fontsize works fine), but I don't know how I can do it for the
image from the \epsfile: it scales with the font size.

Suggestions? If there is no direct way, then maybe a way to
programmatically query the font size and correct for that?

Rutger Hofman
Amsterdam