List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 130, Issue 192
From:       Dossy Shiobara <dossy () panoptic ! com>
Date:       2013-09-30 13:17:19

Mark Knoop <mark@opus11.net> wrote:
> Whether or not you need to do this for the layout you require, you can
> always have a separate score block for midi output. i.e. just append to
> your file something like:

I actually ended up doing just that -- except I had to use "s2.*4" to
avoid the barcheck error.  :-)  Minor annoyance is that the MIDI file
gets written out as "-1.midi" instead of just ".midi" but I'm happy
renaming the thing to get what I want ;-)

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
dossy@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you