List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Frescobaldi Source Code Export Dialog to be tested
From:       Urs Liska <ul () openlilylib ! org>
Date:       2013-06-24 20:22:27

Hi all,

anyone who is interested in using formatted LilyPond source code for web
pages, PDF documents or printouts _and_ who uses Frescobaldi through its
Git repository is kindly asked to test my new Export Dialog:
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/pull/163
It is finished 95% but I think now would be the time for thorough
testing (details in the linked pull request).

Best
Urs