List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    RE: #'stencil vs. #'transparent
From:       Daniel Rosen <drosen27 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 13:48:16

Oops. I sent that before I saw David's reply. I'd looked at \
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-vocal-music, \
but only the part about LyricExtenders. I didn't see the part about the \melisma \
command because I was only *scanning* the proverbial ****ing manual instead of \
actually *reading* it, and the section title didn't include the word "melisma." My \
fault. Thanks, all.