List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: problem of placing "\with {\consists #numbrUP}" on lilypond code
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2012-12-11 22:42:55

On 11/12/2012 23:24, MING TSANG wrote:
> I have a second problen:  When I code \nup on \new staff level.
> numbered pitch stack wrong for the last three note on T.B clef bass .
> Please refer to png.

The reason is that there is no guarantee that at any given moment the
notes of the  first voice will be processed before the notes of the
second voice. In the second-to-last note, apparently the note of the
bass is processed before the note of the tenor, so the test scripts are
created the other way around...

I don't think there is any way to handle this properly at the staff-level...

Cheers,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, reinhold@kainhofer.com, http://www.kainhofer.com
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886