List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: lyrics between staves & repeats
From:       Xavier Scheuer <x.scheuer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-31 18:52:59

On 31 July 2011 17:39, ehzone <ehzone@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perfect, thank you very much.  I would never have figured this out on my own.
>
> How could I have this included in the documentation as a "snippet"?

Actually my suggestion is an adaptation of a snippet one can find in
NR 2.1.2 Techniques specific to lyrics > Lyrics and repeats
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/techniques-specific-to-lyrics#lyrics-and-repeats

Only the "alignBelowContext" is an addition for your specific case.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <x.scheuer@gmail.com>