List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    For a Weird Key Signature
From:       PMA <PeterArmstrong () aya ! yale ! edu>
Date:       2011-04-27 1:02:38

Dear List,

I have a single clef (treble) with key signature consisting
of one Natural (on 2nd-line G) and one Sharp (on above-
the-staff G), as follows:

   \set Staff.keySignature = #`(((0 . 4) . ,NATURAL)
                                              ((1 . 4) . ,SHARP))

Unfortunately the PDF output displays these signs, not
vertically aligned, but with the lower (Natural) ca 1/8"
to the right.

How can I shift it "back" that far to the left for a vertical
alignment?

I have managed horizontal shifts, but not in the context
of a "keySignature" specification or its silently-printed
individual results.

Would welcome any thoughts.
Thanks,
Pete