List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Bug with marking at the end of the line
From:       Xavier Scheuer <x.scheuer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-28 14:11:16

On 28 February 2011 14:52, Kieren MacMillan
<kieren_macmillan@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I believe you're missing a crucial tweak -- look again more closely at
> the code in that snippet (especially the first few lines).

Agree.
If you want to understand  break-visibility  have a look at the doc,
NR 5.4.7 Visibility of objects > Using break-visibility
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/visibility-of-objects#using-break_002dvisibility

There are also several examples in  NR 1.8.1 Writing text > Text marks .

BTW, as you seem to be French, did you know we have a LilyPond French
Users mailing lists : lilypond-user-fr@gnu.org .  :)

There you can ask your questions in French (and replies in French too!).

Archives:  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user-fr/
           http://lilypond-french-users.1298960.n2.nabble.com/

Cordialement,
Xavier