List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    RE: ps to pdf conversion fails
From:       James Lowe <James.Lowe () datacore ! com>
Date:       2010-12-31 15:56:11

Hello,

________________________________
From: lilypond-user-bounces+james.lowe=datacore.com@gnu.org \
[lilypond-user-bounces+james.lowe=datacore.com@gnu.org] on behalf of Jan Warchoł \
                [lemniskata.bernoulliego@gmail.com]
Sent: 31 December 2010 15:33
To: jacquesv
Cc: lilypond-user@gnu.org

2010/12/28 jacquesv <jw.verhagen@gmail.com>:
> The problem is general.

Strange, noone replies...
Maybe it's an undiscovered fatal bug in LilyPond. Try making a bug
report (http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html).
Unfortunately i can't help you anymore :(
---

Perhaps we need more information?

What does 'problem is general' mean. Every file you try if so can you provide one \
someone else can try independently?

As far as I can tell Phil answered with a relatively good idea - the PDF was opened \
for viewing.

We then seemed to digress slightly (myself included) with which PDF viewers didn't \
have problems, someone asked for a better message and then we get

'problem is general'.

So is there still a problem that *isn't* the PDF is open or not?

I simply don't know now.

James