List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: temporarily change staff indentation
From:       Philipp Zedler <philipp.zedler () tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2010-07-25 21:56:43

Hi Branco,

> Maybe an easier way would be to make multiple \score (one per part)
> but if I'm not wrong this would lead to several midi files and to
> repeat for each part the settings of time, clef, key, not to mention
> staffgroup etc.
I do use the alternative you describe. To avoid typing things twice I
use variables which are introduced here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/file-structure
and input files which are explained here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/including-lilypond-files

Cheers
Philipp