List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Problem getting started on Mac
From:       James Lowe <james.lowe () datacore ! com>
Date:       2010-02-23 17:42:21

Yes I already have. I was posting a thread from Huub who had been
replying to me directly.

The http://ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard is back up, but reading it
bought back the days when I baulked at using 2.12.x on Mac before 2.13
came out because the editor that comes with Lilypond.app (lilypad I
think it is called) is perfect for me. It works straight out of the
'tin' and I can cmd-s cmd-r and up pops the PDF.

As I said, the 2.13 documentation has very easy to follow screenshots
for Mac (and windows) users that hopefully will help.

James