List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Input big score in Latex
From:       Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson () ee ! kth ! se>
Date:       2008-09-29 12:38:25

Have you, by chance, included a \book{...} block in your score.ly file?
If that's the case, then I can understand
that you get this problem. If you don't have any explicit
\book{...} block, then you can get a page break between
any score line (system), so you shouldn't get the problem
you describe (well, unless you have an orchestral full score
where each system fills the whole page).

   /Mats