List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Adding cue notes to a brass quintet score
From:       Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson () ee ! kth ! se>
Date:       2008-09-27 18:28:02

For the cue notes, there's built-in support, see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Writing-parts#Formatting-cue-notes
For the time signature changes, you would have to enter them into the
trumpet part even if you didn't have any cue notes, right? I guess the
part looks something like ... R1*5
\time 3/4
R2.*10
\time 2/4