List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: lilypond-latex
From:       Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson () ee ! kth ! se>
Date:       2008-08-31 19:56:35

This script hasn't been updated since 2006, whereas
LilyPond has kept changing improving significantly since then.
Why not read in the manual on how to use lilypond-book with
the --pdf option, which simplifies things a lot. If you still need
a script to simplify things even further, I'm sure you can do it
yourself, perhaps using the previous one as inspiration or
somebody else on the list can assist you.

   /Mats