List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Placing \score within \markup (?)
From:       "Frederick Dennis" <frederickdennis () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-31 22:27:27

Dear All,
I read in an old listserve that if you put the \score in a \markup, you can
control separate areas of
notation, and, for instance, have a gap between the cantor's single stave
and the following SATB
on two staves. I am thinking of the Preces and Responses used in church
services. Although
there are several examples available, I would really like to get hold of the
ly files.
Could someone point me to the relevant documentation, please?