List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Fingering between notehead and beam?
From:       Jonathan Kulp <jon () jonathankulp ! com>
Date:       2008-05-29 20:11:11

Agreed.  It would be rather tedious to have to use chord constructs on
very many single notes.  There might be a more elegant solution but I
couldn't figure it out.  You seem to understand the inner workings much
better than I do, though, so if you figure something out please post it.
  I would definitely use it for my guitar scores.  I'm glad to be able
to provide at least a temporary solution!  Cheers,

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com