List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Music sizes_MORE
From:       David Bobroff <bobroff () centrum ! is>
Date:       2008-05-29 7:20:30

Further searching on the web led me here:

http://www.encoremusic.com/band/2630016.html

It plainly states that the flip folder "...will hold music up to seven
inches wide and four and one half inches tall."

I suppose that is the size you were looking for.  As to what to call
it...I don't know.

-David Bobroff