List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    python with Lilypond
From:       hhpmusic <hhpmusic () 163 ! com>
Date:       2008-05-29 0:07:59

Hi,
  I have used MusicXml2ly for a long time. I know the option --lxml will use the \
lxml.tree module. But when I wanted to install this (I'm using WinXp and Lily \
2.11.46), the installer can't find python 2.4 coming with Lilypond. But when I \
installed the one for 2.5.2 (I installed it separately), it can find the dir. But the \
musicxml2ly can't find this module. I attempted to install Lilypond without the \
bundled python (by pressing a spacebar on the "bundled python" item when installing), \
but it was still installed. How to use Lily with my own Py installation? or, how to \
install third party softwares into the py dir within Lilypond? I tried to install Py \
2.4 into Lily's dir (lib), but the runtime became corrupted, and the lxml still can't \
be launched. Could you help me?
Haipeng