List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: PDF tutorial for offline viewing
From:       "Trevor Daniels" <t.daniels () treda ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-05-28 11:18:21

The best starting point to learn LilyPond the Learning Manual, which is part
of the 2.11 development release.  Virtually all of this is relevant to the
stable 2.10 release too.  It is available in html and pdf formats at
http://lilypond.org.  Follow the link to the development documentation and
click on Learning Manual.  Right at the top of the resulting page is a link
to the pdf version.  It is intended to be read sequentially.  Enjoy!

Trevor