List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Writing a book (libretto) using LilyPond
From:       Nicolas Sceaux <nicolas.sceaux () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-09-30 21:15:22

"Valentin Villenave" <v.villenave@gmail.com> writes:

> How can you manage to prevent the Character names and the didascalies
> to be separated from the main dialogue text when a page Break occurs?

If you want the following text to be breakable after its first line,
then I think there is nothing built-in to do that, you'd need to define
a new markuplist command.

If you want the text said by a character not to be broken too, then
enclose the character name, didascalies and text inside a \column.

nicolas