List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    GDP: three additional instructions for helpers
From:       Graham Percival <gpermus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-29 1:52:15

As an aside, I'm starting every email with "GDP: " in the subject line
so that people can easily filter them.  If you care about GDP, make a
new mailbox for these emails; if you don't care about it, then send all
these emails straight to the trash.  :)

I've added some more instructions to the readme.txt, but you probably
wouldn't read that file again normally, so I'm sending them here.

GDP: if you see a @refcommands, move those items into the top of the
@commonprop section and delete the @refcommands.
  (Valentin: your offer with regards to this is appreciated but not
necessary, there's a better way to do it)

GDP: if you see any TODO items, send them to Graham and delete
them from the file (I'll add them to my master TODO list for that
section).  We will resolve all these issues before declaring a doc
section finished.

GDP: treat any questions in comments like TODO items.

Cheers,
- Graham