List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Outer tuplet bracket alignment?
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Trevor_Ba=C4=8Da?=" <trevorbaca () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-29 21:29:06

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi,

Is there a way to align the outer brackets of nested tuplets?

In the snippet below, I'd like the quintuplet brackets in the two
measures to align vertically; instead, the inner triplet bracket in
the first measure aligns with the lone quintuplet bracket in the
second measure.

%%% BEGIN %%%

\version "2.11.20"

\new RhythmicStaff {
   \override Staff.TupletBracket #'staff-padding = #5
   \override Staff.TupletBracket #'padding = #2.25

   \times 4/5 {
      c'2.
      \times 2/3 {
         c'2
         c'4
      }
   }

   \times 4/5 {
      c'2.
      c'2
   }

}

Any clues? I had hoped that TupletBracket #'staff-padding would do the trick.

--
Trevor Bača
trevorbaca@gmail.com

["outer-tuplet-alignment.png" (image/png)]