List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Wikibook in French
From:       "Valentin Villenave" <v.villenave () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 19:07:49

Thank you very much Christophe.

I haven't seen yet any mention concerning your Wiki on the Lilypond
French list ; so if you haven't do so, maybe you should consider
posting there as well...

It seems to be quite a good introduction to Lilypond, IMHO much more
beginner-friendly than the "official" Lilypond french Documentation
translation.

by the way : as far as I can see, you do not mention the /include
"italiano".ly" option at all. Do you plan to add it, or simply ignore
it ?

Thank you very much ; I'll hope we'll see you soon on the
lilypond-user-fr@gnu.org list :)

V. Villenave.