List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: about LilyPondTool
From:       Bertalan Fodor <lilypondtool () organum ! hu>
Date:       2006-09-29 12:37:02

> I have already asked about scrolling JPedal screen without mouse, that
> would be nice.

JPedal is open source :- ) It is not very stable, and is not perfect,
but currently the best open source java pdf viewer.
> Then about code completion, this used to work with words like \upbow,
> \downbow, \break and so on, but no longer does. Is this intended
> behavior (guess it is) and why does it have to be so. Also some short
> words like \p and \f try to change to \PianoStaff or \FiguredBass if you
> hit the spacebar; would be nice if the code completion also had an
> option for \p and \f themselves.

It's a bug that some music functions (\mp \downbow etc) does not appear
in the code completion.
In the following versions space will no longer expand the completion.
> But this application really is a great help with my everyday work as
> string teacher,

I hope so :-)

Bert