List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: convert-ly
From:       Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson () ee ! kth ! se>
Date:       2006-07-30 8:57:45

Quoting Stewart Holmes <running.tostandstill@tiscali.co.uk>:

> Sorry, using 2.8.0 here.
>
> To find which version to convert to, did you just use trial & error?

Not at all. convert-ly modifies the file step by step and prints out
all the intermediate version numbers. Since the first attempt to run
convert-ly ended with
5.2, 2.5.3, 2.5.12, 2.5.13, 2.5.17, 2.5.18, 2.5.21,
Not smart enough to convert auto beam settings
you can see that the problem occurs when it tries to convert to version
2.5.21.

   /Mats