List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Dash instead of 'm' for minor chords
From:       "Vicente Solsona" <vsolsona () soundart-hot ! com>
Date:       2006-06-29 18:52:12

I use the same system as Shamus, but I use the dash simbol instad the
minus symbol, because I find it to be a bit more polite. So I have then:

jazzyChordsMusic =
{
   <c ees g>1-\markup {#(ly:export (ly:wide-char->utf-8 #x2013))} % Cm -> C-
   % and so on...
}

I have jazzyChordsMusic and jazzyChordsAdd in a separate "jazzchords.ly"
file, so everytime I want my custom chord names (well, always :) ), I just
include that file.

Greetings,

Vincent