List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Different margins on separate pages?
From:       Rick Hogg <eulipion2 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-05-31 14:56:37

Hello,
I would like to set the margins on the first page differently than on the following \
pages.  Basically, the instrument name is too close to the top of the page on the \
other pages to be printable, but the first page is perfect.  Is there any way to do \
this?

Thanks,
Rick

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger \
with Voice.