List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Error with jEdit's Lilytool
From:       Thibaut Chevalier <thibaut.chevalier () polytechnique ! fr>
Date:       2006-03-29 18:52:07

I am installing Lilypond under windows XP on a new computer, so I  have
downloaded the new Windows native version 2.8.0-5 (that does not need
cygwin anymore) of Lilypond.
I have also downloaded and installed jEdit 4.2 and the lastest version
of Lilytool that seems to take the new native version into account.
But when i try to run the Lilypond compilation I got this error message
with jEdit :

"Error running external command. See the activity log about the problem".

I have seen the activity log but i don't see anything that could help.
Does any one knows how to handle this ?
Thank you.

Thibaut Chevalier.