List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: GSview problems
From:       Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwen () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2006-02-25 23:12:21

Dunstan Vavasour wrote:
> No, hang on, this isn't the whole story.
>
> I've had files which produced postscript which worked OK in gsview,
> but just lobbing this line at the top of a simple file doesn't make it
> work. Grr. Will look further ...

the  problem is that the lily PS files use the pdfmark command (I just
quoted the definition). If everything went well, the pdfmark command is
redefined to a nop if its not available. It seems GSview either doesn't
report   a missing pdfmark command, or its pdfmark mark implementation
is botched.

--
  Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanwen@xs4all.nl - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen