List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: LilyPond 2.6/2.4 and printing on a4 paper
From:       Thies Albrecht <info.t () nurfuerspam ! de>
Date:       2005-12-29 14:47:35

Hi Jan!

> my scores are printed fine in the pdf/ps output, but when I try to print them
> on my printer, at the end of the page the score is not complete, it's just
> cut at the end of the printable page. It seems the page is rendered too big
> and the border of the page is too small for my printer. This also happend at
> my last upgrade to 2.6.5.
Have you compared the margins of your PDF output and the printed sheet?

On my system (native WinXY, 2.7.X) I recognize that the PDF output is
perfectly what I desired, but the print-out is shifted to the right so
that the right end of my sheet is cut off.
It seems the printer puts some extra margin to my sheet so I have to use
the option "Automatisch drehen und zentrieren" ("turn and center
automatically" ???) in the print dialog to get a 1:1 print-out.

Kind regards
Thies