List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: What's the least input into a score to get midi output added?
From:       Graham Percival <gperlist () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2005-07-29 22:09:49

On 29-Jul-05, at 2:45 PM, Sven Axelsson wrote:
> No, it is a feature. Remember that TeX was originally intented to
> produce
> printed output only.

*grumble*  I still think that verbatim should mean verbatim...
:)

> Graham, Is the documentation generated through LaTeX with Texinfo
> rather
> than Plain TeX with Texinfo? In that case it might be somewhat easier
> to set things up so the correct single quotes are used.

Assuming that you've got the source tree in front of you, your guess is
better than mine.  I found this:

spark:~/usr/src/lilypond gperciva$ head Documentation/user/GNUmakefile
depth=../..

LATEX_FILES =$(wildcard *.latex)

# todo: add latex.
DVI_FILES = $(TELY_FILES:%.tely=$(outdir)/%.dvi)

EXTRA_DIST_FILES= $(LATEX_FILES) $(IMAGES)
IMAGES=$(wildcard *.png)

but you really need to ask somebody else.  I just change the text in
the texinfo files.

Cheers,
- Graham