List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    2.5.27 header fonts
From:       D Josiah Boothby <josiah () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2005-06-02 10:43:12

How would I change the font in the header? And is it possible to use
Palatino (or URW Palladio, as it may be called)? Where would I look to
find this?

Currently I'm doing it by overriding the font in individual text markups,
but this feels slow:

\header {
     title = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "Times New Roman")
         { This is my Title } }
     composer = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "Times New Roman")
         { Vera Beets } }
}

And related, if I want finer control of the header, should I just use
latex/lilypond-book?

Josiah